Monday, October 12, 2009

first time for everything...

You thought it couldn't get any jazzier...well it just did...


I know that in the Jazzy Hoe description it said that most "Jazzy's" are female, and maybe that's true, but I think I found two pretty Jazzy Bro's today. 

This first Jazzy Bro was probably around 12 or 13 years old so maybe it's not his fault, but still...

He was rockin' the aviator, rainbow tinted shades, a silky spiderman polo, and his 100 ounce Mav mug. I asked him how he could drink all of that and he told me that it lasts for a few days- ice and all. Wow, who woulda thunk...



                                                                                                                                                       Okay, so this next Jazzy Bro was so incredible. The second he walked in the door I knew he'd make this blog. I mean, really...who even owns a Daffy Duck button-up, denim shirt? And then add the, "I'm totally out of control" and it's 100 times better! Not only was this Jazzy Bro jazzed up in his attire, he wrote a poem for me. He was a pretty witty little guy, so maybe I'll post the poem at a later date for everyone to read.                                                                 

So here's an ode to all you jazzy bro's out there...don't be shy! Shine on!
           
*special thanks to Anna for capturing the Jazzy bros on camera!

2 comments:

  1. So girls...if you ever wanna see some jazzy bro's, just come and spend a day at Ace Hardware with me. My personal fave has got to be the almost 50ish year old guy who sports cut-off jean short shorts, work boots and tube socks (he even scrunches the socks down)EVERY single day! Oh wait...let's not forget his oversized T's with the sleeves cut off!! Awww....the life of an Ace girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahha, Jazzy Bro's at Ace would be a good little datie poo. I'm going to do that for sure! I'll come be a creeper sometime with my camera. You'll like it...

    ReplyDelete