Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Jazz from the 702 (are you surprised?)

In all honestly, we the creators of the jazzy hoes blog... Jill and myself, did not capture this jazz. Im not sure about Jill... but i will have random friends text me pictures of Jazzies if they happen to cross one. This Jazz happened to be shopping in vegas and my sister sent me the text. Was she trying to bring the 80's back with the acid wash jazz? Or was she trying to copy my kindergarten teacher miss lippy, who rocked the golden tights? its up for debate i suppose. but REALLY... what are you doing vegas jazzie? I dont know your name so i shall call you Amber. Don't ask questions readers.... i was inspired to call her Amber and Amber she shall remain. SO all you jazzies out there who think its hot to wear leggings... with your ugs... and a black dress... NEWS FLASH. its not. you really ARE all jazzed up with nowhere to go. Please; get control. The fashion police must have been on their donut break when you walked out of the house this morning. SO here's an ode to you.... Jazzy of the 702.

No comments:

Post a Comment