Sunday, October 11, 2009

all jazzed up with nothing to do...


Okay, so we've all made some fashion mistakes in our life. I mean, lets be real, I wear basketball shorts, a nasty t-shirt and some flip-flops 88% of the time, so I'm not exactly a fashion guru or anything. However, there comes a point when just about anyone can point out a Jazzy blunder like this one. What we have here is a jazzed up hoe with nowhere to go except the Cedar freakin' City Wal-Mart to take her blood pressure at 10pm on a Friday night. Yep, I was there too (Not to take my blood pressure, I needed some tampons).

Regardless, this young lady was really rocking the "jazz" status with her Canyon View hoodie, plaid flannel skirt, and the sweat leggings.

Oh yeah, sorry about the poor quality of this photo, it was a little tricky trying to snag this picture without her jazzed up friends noticing...I'm pretty sure they figured it out--maybe they'll see themselves on this blog! If so, HI!

So here's an ode to the Wally World Jazzy's in flannel skirts! A really special ode...

No comments:

Post a Comment