Monday, November 2, 2009

Jazzy Mav

This individual made me sign a contract that I was to not disclose any information about her persona. This person came into my place of employment, and lets just say she is VERY familiar with the place as well. She was all sorts of jazzed up with nowhere to go! The woman, who shall remain nameless for i do not wish to have a breach in our contract came in with her son wearing this amazing outfit. NOW i would have been impressed with the green sweatpants and pink boots as is, but notice the discreat approach she took to emphasize her pink boots by pulling up the sweats. I thought they were snow boots at first but she quickly corrected me and informed me they were her slippers. Thanks for being such a good sport, nameless one.

AND here's an ode to you, the jazziest Mavy i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment