Friday, November 6, 2009

gotta keep it clean, if you know what i mean

Okay, here's the thing. I wear sweats, basketball shorts, and all other nasty clothes known to man. I think most people look just fine wearing "gym" clothes or grunge clothes; I wear them everyday possible. Here are some ground rules for doing so:
1. lets make sure we wash them every couple weeks or so...
2. lets keep what should be covered, covered.
3. butt crack isn't sexy. ever.
4. showering is really rad.
5. lets wear a bra, thanks!

The following jazzy's were hard to capture because of their intensity. Due to complications, we could only catch them on their way out of the Depot. It was a mother-daughter duo and maaaaaaaaaaaannnnn were they Jazzed up. I can't even explain how hot they looked. Just check it out for yourselves:P.S. this was taken around 1pm on Friday afternoon...not 6am or anything like that. Yeah...and the mom said it was because they got drunk together the night before. And the daughter was maybe 17. I love Jazzy Hoes.

Here's an ode to you Depot Jazzy's. A very special, dirty, greasy ode.

1 comment:

  1. Sad, but reality here in our tiny town. I'll keep my eye's out for a special photo opportunity. Wally World has the most interesting outfits I suspect...I personally, wear the bathrobe and slipper combo every morning to drop kids off at school:) *Wild hair completes my run-way attire.

    ReplyDelete