Saturday, December 26, 2009

sometimes Wal-Mart is Jazzy Heaven...

...and by that I mean 99% of the time I go to Wally World, I see at least one Jazzy (since usually it's me). If you haven't guessed this is Jazzy Jill speaking. Although this pic is not my find, it's a gem. Thanks to Landon for sending this Jazzy Hoe into the blog...Sorry it took me a couple months to get her posted.Now lets begin with the boots. Since, as mentioned earlier, this picture was sent a couple of months ago and it's only December right now, I wonder why are you wearing boots my jazzy friend? I mean I wear flip-flops every day that it's not snowing so maybe I'm not the best judge of proper shoe attire, but really? Boots and no snow? And not only boots, but with a mini-dress? The mini-dress coat has got to go. Seriously. Or put on some pants...Or both. And don't even get me started on the double french braids you got goin' on, ya Jazzy Hoe.

So here's an ode to the mini-coat/dress, boot, braid girl...you know how to rock, so keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment