Saturday, December 26, 2009

okay, i can't resist another Wally World Jazzzzzzzy

Jazzy Jill...again. I guess my c0-blogger is dead or something...or maybe she has a life? Lets go with that.

As many of you have come to know, updating this blog is not something that happens very regularly. Well, I can't resist a double update today because this next Jazzy is just too sexy for her own good...plus I really wanna delete her outta my e-mail because I feel a little creep for having it.Thank you to Stan for capturing this Jazzy HOE when I saw her in Wal-Mart a couple months ago. Now, again. WHY is this happening? Everything about this Jazzy Grandma is...beyond words. But I'm gonna try. The boots: really??? The spandex leggings: WHO told you that looked cute?? The BMX sweatshirt: Really..do you know what that is??

Okay, overall this Jazzy Glam Gram is rockin' an outfit that I've never seen anyone else come close to...So here's an ode to her and her spandies. Lets hope she got some real pants for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment