Saturday, March 19, 2011

....Scared.


I really wish I could say i snagged this photo outta my moms old highschool yearbook. I wish a lot of things... but most of all I wish I could get inside someone's head and ask them what in gods name they were thinking when they left there house this morning. Due to confidentiality purposes (and me wanting to avoid a lawsuite)... i will not disclose where this photo was taken. However... that doesnt mean i am going to keep my opinion to myself. I am a gawd-damn american citizen and I have rights promised to me by the ammendments.
Dear Jazzy Bro- Thank you for making me smile- on what was a terrible bad day. It is clear to me that you have an 'Uncle Rico' thing going on, and are still stuck in your glory days. I wish this pic displayed the killer boots you were wearing, but nevertheless I will focus on what IS displayed. I LOVE the black acid wash jeans. I am willing to bet youve worked very hard to maintain your weight since highschool, which is when you purchased the levi's. Your white on white shirt dazzles me, and I think the 'everythings bigger in texas' style belt buckle really brings out just how ridiculous your mullet is.
If i sign you up for that show 'what not to wear' on TLC... will you keep an open mind and participate?
Good day, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment